Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Most people know about the health benefits of incorporating fish and seafood into their diets, but what can you do about lingering smells on your hands and in your house after prepraring a delicious meal? The following tips offer some natural ways!
- Buy the freshest fish possible. Eyes should protrude slightly, and should not be sunken in. They should also be bright and clear, not cloudy. Gills should be red or bright pink.
- Squeeze lemon or lime juice over the fish and season it with salt and pepper. Let it stand at room temperature for about an hour before cooking.
- Simmer two tablespoons of vinegar in two cups of water while the fish is cooking.
- Soak fish in vinegar, lemon juice, wine, or water before cooking.
- Rub your hands with a wedge of fresh lemon.
- Wash your hands with vinegar/salt and water.
- Avoid frying fish. Broil, roast, bake, or grill it outdoors.
- Ventilate, ventilate, ventilate! Use your stovetop fan and open up kitchen windows.
- Light natural candles while cooking, and enjoy the glow while you eat!
- Grind whole coffee beans and make a pot of coffee after cooking.
- Rub hands with toothpaste and rinse them under water.
- Leave out a bowl of vinegar overnight.