- Added logo provided by Corey . - Yambub (talk) 13:18, January 19, 2015 (UTC)
- Blocked Votaw. See BlockList. - Yambub (talk) 16:52, January 19, 2015 (UTC)
- Enabled article comments and message wall. Should make the wiki more usable for more people, though seems it might have created some problems as some pages still have talk pages, while others don't (this talk page has gone except for the link I put in to it on the Clean-Up page. Strange but it had to be done sometime.
- Page count now down to 2,989. It was encouraging till I discovered there are over 9,500 category pages, and they are not included. JosephHawk removed a load of cartoon spam from one user. Yambub (talk) 02:08, January 28, 2015 (UTC)
- Rappy 4187 has deleted the proliferation of categories, and a lot more pages (now 1,466 pages and just over 2000 categories). Yambub (talk) 20:35, January 28, 2015 (UTC)
- Restoring original pages that were lost during the clean-up. They were replaced by e.g. wikipedia copies and/or littered with massive templates. Finding them by looking through existing categories and following dead links. Yambub (talk) 23:27, January 31, 2015 (UTC)
- Sustainable living has some.
- Removing dead links from pages. DEmersonJMFM gave me a bot to help. Also he is removing links, as is ZmarioYambub (talk) 21:14, February 25, 2015 (UTC)
It looks like I'll have to delete most cateogires. The category pages have other categories within them, and the templates are the same. It's a total mess and it looks easier to just delete all and start over. Yambub (talk) 21:14, February 25, 2015 (UTC)
- Deleting dead links in all pages that link to the dead category page Water. Will move on through the dead category pages and eventually all links will be removed and the WantedPages category will be useful again, Also removing all other category links except image attributions, stubs etc. Often it is easier to revert to an earlier version of the page when there are lots of links to category pages embedded in the body text, as the bot doesn't remove these and they have to be edited manually bt typing in the word to replace the "caegory:" text. Also removing , multiple links to the same page, e.g. where every ocurrence of a word links to its page, sometimes dozens of times in a page. Yambub (talk) 13:18, February 26, 2015 (UTC)